Monday, May 01, 2023

10 QUOTES EIGHTH

Yale Center for British Art
Jerusalem
Plate 6

 *

I have Mental Joy & Mental Health
And Mental Friends & Mental wealth     
Ive a Wife I love & that loves me
Ive all But Riches Bodily

"I am not a God afar off, I am a brother and friend;
Within your bosoms I reside, and you reside in me:

"I am in Gods presence night & day    
And he never turns his face away"

Seek Love in the Pity of others' Woe,
In the gentle relief of another's care,
In the darkness of night & the winter's snow,
In the naked & outcast, Seek Love there!"
 

*
And all must love the human form,
In heathen, turk or jew.
Where Mercy, Love & Pity dwell,
There God is dwelling too  
*
I must Create a System, or be enslav'd by another Mans           
I will not Reason & Compare: my business is to Create 
*
Giving a body to Falshood that it may be cast off for ever.
*
One Error not remov'd, will destroy a human Soul
Repose in Beulahs night, till the Error is remov'd 
* 
What are all the Gifts of the
Spirit but Mental Gifts whenever any Individual Rejects Error &
Embraces Truth a Last Judgment passes upon that Individual
*
When the Sun rises  do  you  not  see  a  round 
Disk of fire somewhat like a Guinea   O no no I see an Innumerable
company of the Heavenly host crying Holy Holy Holy is the Lord
God Almighty 
*

No comments: